As God would have it, I’m just finishing a deep study of the Old Testament, so far through Micah, the Gospel of Matthew, and the Book of Revelation with my intense, prophesy-focused teacher Chuck Missler. He repeatedly says, “The New Testament is in the Old Testament concealed. The Old Testament is in the New Testament revealed.”
I have come to believe the words of the prophets (including Moses, David, Elijiah…) and believe we are in the end times (no, not going into detail).
So…. What to do?
Looking back on a few yesterdays, it’s clear that my feet are ahead of my consciousness.
So for now, the following describes what I have been led to do:
1. Pray, meditate, and continue God’s service work, stay focused and in faith. As my friend says, “occupy!!”
2. Read and be immersed in scripture.
3. Stay in community with spiritual fellowship and other believers.
4. Take care of my physical, energetic body (good food, yoga, singing, walking, dancing…)
5. Learned how to prepare, administer, and safely take CDS with a small community. This simple, inexpensive, home-made elixir will help with sickness and dental issues as the “health care” system breaks down, etc. Downloaded, printed out, and studied “Forbidden Health” by Andreas Kalcker.
6. Starting to stock up on non-perishables and other essentials which are stored in a weather/bug proof container. Examples: rice, beans, coffee, dry cat food…
7. Starting to communicate to others (e.g. this page).
8. Avoiding big crowds (not a time to get sick).
9. Joined “Signal” and “Telegram.” I am advised that Signal will stay up the longest when the grid comes down. Telegram gives access to CDS community.
10. Bought birds and beasts (yes, cryptic).
11. Bought a camping stove with sufficient fuel.
12. Talking to others about the potential for financial, social breakdown.